Please don't take our youth sports program for granted. LTAA has served the kids of our community for over 40 years. To remain healthy and strong, we need new volunteers to step up.
All too often, the heavy lifting is done on the back of just a few dedicated people who have the time, energy, and sense of community to step up and volunteer.
Can you be one of those individuals ?
LTAA needs you. Most importantly…the children of our community need you !!!
Volunteers are needed, Right Now, to fill these two important roles:
Community Engagement Liaison
- Manage LTAA’s Spring/EOY Picnic
- Manage LTAA’s participation in the Califon Memorial Day Parade
- Manage LTAA’s participation in LT Fall Fest
Unified Program Leader
- Manage LTAA's Unified Sports* offerings (currently limited to single day events for Soccer and Basketball)
- Interact with all sports commissioners to identify opportunities to grow the program to serve the community
* Special Olympics Unified Sports promotes social inclusion through shared sport training and competition experiences for individuals with and without intellectual disabilities.
If you’re interested in one of these roles or just want to find another way to help. Please contact me via email or talk with another one of our Board members.